April 8, 2018

Will the Market Crash?



In my estimation, it's anyone's guess.

And that's what I bet you will hear from every newsletter and analyst out there. You will hear good reasons why the market must crash, and good reasons why it can't crash. The sum of it is that no one knows for sure, but everyone has an opinion.

So what I'm waiting for is confirmation of a new intermediate trend low in both DJI and DJT. If and when this happens, we will be off to the races.

For what it's worth, from what I can see there is no clear set-up yet for a market crash. What is actually setting up looks to be the next leg of this historic bull run.

Another thing to keep your eye on is for divergence in the indexes moving forward. If the transportations make new all time highs and it isn't confirmed by the industrials, then I'll start to worry.